In astrology, Kaalsarp dosh is regarded as one of the most dangerous doshas. The occurrence of this dosh in your Kundli may bring difficulties and delays in all parts of your life, including your job, love, marriage, health, and others.The individual might not know why they are so depressed.
They have to deal with a variety of physical illnesses. They will have a phobia throughout their lives, and the work they do fails in the end.
Because of this dosha, a person experiences mental difficulties and gets weird dreams. In most nightmares, the individual with the disability dies repeatedly, or snakes are seen.
When all of the planets unite between Rahu and Ketu, Kaal Sarp Yog appears in the person’s Kundali.The negative influences of Rahu and Ketu cause Kaal Sarp Dosh to appear.
In astrology, Rahu is called the mouth of a snake, and Ketu is known as the tail of a snake. Kaal Sarp Dosh in a person’s Kundali can cause unexpected problems.
Remedies of kalasarpa dosha
- Chanting the Panchakshari Mantra
- Maha Mrutyunjay Mantra should be chanted 11 times twice a day or at least 108 times daily.
- Chanting “Om Namah Shivaya” 108 times every day.
- Chanting ‘Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarpa Prachodayat’.
- Chanting the Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Fasting for 11 Mondays.
- Avoiding harming Snakes.
- Every Saturday, water the Peepal tree.
- Chanting the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva every Monday as well as on Maha Shivaratri by doing Shiva puja and offering milk, flowers, Bilva Patra, fruits, and plums, as well as Abhisheka.
Sri Ganapathi Astro, our extremely gifted astrologers are Expert Astrologer in Bangalore to remove the negative effects of Kaalasarpa Dosha.
So, without wasting any more time, please pay a visit to Pandit Acharya Sri Damodhar Rao for expert astrology in Bangalore to help you overcome the negative effects of Kaalasarpa Dosha.